- St. Louis Assembly--Explorer, Mountaineer (which are also produced in Louisville, KY)
- Atlanta Assembly--Taurus, Sable
- Wixom Assembly--Town Car, LS, GT
- Batavia Transmission--CD4E Transmission (Ford Escape/Mercury Mariner)
- Windsor Casting--Engine blocks, crankshafts
- Two additional assembly plants, TBD
Update: Mark Fields announced that Ford will build a new "low cost" assembly plant to be located in North America. Note that he didn't say "United States", which means it could be located in Canada or Mexico.
The announcement that Wixom is closing is a real blow to Michigan. There were hopes that the plant could be saved.