Mustang Parts
   Carrying Saleen wheels and Bullitt wheels.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Where I Buy Volvo Parts

Every now and then, my Volvo breaks in some annoying little way... like the wimpy cupholders that slide out from the console lid, packaged like origami and about as strong.

I have two places that I usually use to buy replacement parts from, and neither one is the local dealer, who has a healthy mark-up on his parts (although they do have nice free breath mints and chocolates at the service counter).

The first is an outfit called FCP Groton, at www.fcpgroton.com. FCP has a good selection of tune-up and wear-out parts for Volvo and a number of other European nameplates. The prices are very good.

The other place I have been dealing with is www.getvolvoparts.com, which is an e-commerce site for an auto dealership in Rhode Island called Tasca Automotive Group. When I needed a secondary air valve recently, Tasca had a great price, and very friendly service. If you need help, you can call or email them and they will support you. Tasca has a very nice online parts catalog, where you can find just about any part on your Volvo.

* I am not being compensated for this plug in any way, I am just a happy customer.

4 comments:

CarExpert said...

It’s nice to know that there are people like you who care for those who might also need what you had. I’ve also been very thankful with the Volvo auto parts I had; for being so conveniently available when I need them. But, I wasn’t able to write for them regarding the matter, like what you did. Anyways, I hope you’d continuously share with us your thoughts and experiences because I believe they’d help in some way.

marlborocountry said...

I visited some sites regarding Volvo parts but I think I'm not that expert in terms of searching and surfing. Thank you so much for this write ups of yours. Through this I can be able to solve my needs about Volvo parts and I have now a chance to share this to my friends. Thank you so much and more power!

Anonymous said...

One more site that has good pricing is www.thevolvopartsclub.com i have bought many item from them all parts i have goten have been Genuine volvo parts. pricing is way better than most non genuine volvo parts gites.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.