Mustang Parts
   Carrying Saleen wheels and Bullitt wheels.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More Domain Sleuthing...

I previously fooled around and found some interesting domain names which were reserved by Ford, such as "www.lincolnmarke.com".

For fun, I did some searching on various combination of "bold moves".

www.boldmove.com is for sale.
www.boldmoves.com, .net are the sites of a relationship coach, whatever that is.
www.fordsboldmove.com and www.fordboldmoves.com are unregistered.
www.myboldmoves.com is unregistered.

But www.myboldmove.com is a placeholder.

Doing a Whois search on www.myboldmoves.com, I found that it is registered to JWT.com. Going to JWT.com, you see that it is the web site of an advertising agency. Click through to their list of clients and you see that Ford is one of their customers.

I would guess that Ford is going to unveil a "Bold Moves" themed web site at www.myboldmove.com.

What is going to be there, I have no idea. Maybe they will let you pick three letter alphanumeric names for future Lincoln models? Arm wrestle Kermit the Frog? Decorate gay wedding cakes?

(Ok, so this is not exactly the find of the century. I'm not in the mood to post anything that requires much work, and I know that there are a few people out there who may be interested.)

No comments: