Mustang Parts
   Carrying Saleen wheels and Bullitt wheels.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Spotted A 2010 Buick LaCrosse

The other day, I stopped by my local Murray's Auto Parts store to buy some high quality washer fluid.  Pulling in next to me was a new Buick LaCrosse, of the freshly redesigned 2010 vintage.  It was a nice metallic cream color. It had standard plates, but some sort of parking sticker on the windshield.  A well dressed young man stepped out, likely a GM management type or maybe a marketing/PR guy.

The guy noticed me admiring the car, and said, "So, what to you think"?

"The design is nice, and the interior looks great", I said, "but I'm not sure about the vent things."

"Yeah, that's a Buick styling thing", he said, and walked off.

So that's my mini-review of the 2010 Buick LaCrosse.  Lovely lines, rich looking interior, silly vent holes.


No comments: