Mustang Parts
   Carrying Saleen wheels and Bullitt wheels.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mahindra Trucks... Still Dead

Despite some sputtering noises to the contrary, it appears to me that Mahindra's plan to import diesel light trucks into the U.S. is still quite dead.

In addition to jerking around the dealer network and potential customers, and creating ill will, Mahindra has to overcome a legal battle with its original distributor, Global Vehicles.

Also, not to pile on or anything, but while Mahindra may have certified its emissions for the EPA, I have not heard anything about NHTSA certification to FMVSS or crash testing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish they would be a viable source simply that I believe that NO US of A company will enter the space until the competition has a foot hold. I would/will buy 'merican in auto or truck Diesel if and when they are in the space. I have supported F since 1986. I don't need the GVW now but want diesel.......