Mustang Parts
   Carrying Saleen wheels and Bullitt wheels.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome Back, American Muscle!

My main blog sponsor, American Muscle, has kindly agreed to renew for another year. American Muscle sells all kinds of Mustang parts. I'm not sure if they even sell anything besides Mustang parts. If you want to take a look, just click on the banner up top.

They recently sponsored a hilarious and disgusting contest called "Live in it to win it", where one of several contestants who could last the longest living in a red 2009 Mustang would win it. The winner lasted 11 days.

1 comment:

RaceDriven said...

congratulations on getting a renewal on a nice banner ad, I know from experience sponsors are getting harder to come by every day, but you just keep plugging away, I wish I could sell a banner like that.