- The Good:
- Sound quality is good
- Battery life in MP3 or FM mode is good
- Design is sharp
- Can be used as a USB hard drive
- Can be had for cheap on eBay, or as a Dell give-away
- The Bad:
- No playlist support
- Displays ID3 tags, but CAN NOT NAVIGATE BY ALBUM OR ARTIST. This is a MAJOR flaw.
- Small display
- The Verdict:
- Use this as a flash drive with MP3, FM capabilities. Or use it like an Apple iPod Shuffle, with no regard to music navigation. Don't use it as your front line MP3 player, you will be disappointed.
UPDATE: I used Dell's support chat to try to find out about skipping albums/artists. I apparently was chatting with a fellow in India. Frustrating, but funny.
Update: I did write "iPod Nano" but I meant to slam the iPod Shuffle, which is similar to the DJ Ditty but has no display or FM radio. The Nano is nice, but expensive, and also has no FM radio.